Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QA Specialist – Supplier Quality
- Full Time
- Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Specialist – Supplier Quality for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Dublin.
This role is fully remote.
- Perform tactical batch disposition activities in support of lot release
- Review and approval of LIMS date
- Manage and own Deviation records
- Manage and own CAPA records
- Manage and drive Quality records to closure independently
- Support Quality Site Leads with oversight of our external partners
- Collaborate with Complaints team to request assessments, reviews complaint report and have comments addressed
- Author and review QA related procedures
- Escalate risks or roadblocks to management
- Drive timely decision making using DAI principles
- Support OpEx programs and champion continuous improvements and initiatives
- 4+ years of quality and manufacturing experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science Field
- cGMP Experience
- Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***