Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Qc Analyst – Bioassay
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst – Bioassay for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Cork.
This is a contract position.
This role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance, with minimal supervision, acting as a role model for other lab colleagues. The role undertakes implementing continuous improvement projects and supporting a lean culture and Right First Time (RFT). The role also represents the QC unit by liaising with internal and external customers.
Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to cell based- Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
- Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
- Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
- Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner
- Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***