Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Analyst – Bioassay – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst Bioassay on behalf of our client based in
QC Analyst Bioassay – Days role – 12 month initial contract
- Performs advanced tests and analyses to assure that products align with established specifications. Carries out complex calculations and documents test results. This is a volume driven position that that directly touches product.
- Compiles and analyzes data on reoccurring product defects to determine root cause.
- Documents analysis results.
- Analyzes raw material inspection logs for consistent failures.
- Notifies purchasing and quality departments about suppliers that have provided inferior products. Studies work processes, measurements and performance metrics to identify improvement areas. Recommends new or modified procedures based on findings.
- Collaborates with customers, suppliers and associates to define and improve quality standards and expectations.
- Participates on process improvement teams.
- Monitors and scrutinizes internal and external complaints and compiles data to be used in reports.
- Performs analyses in order to achieve compliance with specifications using a wide variety of chemical, biological and physical standard procedures
- Attending daily meetings, working on own initiative.
- Testing and reviewing daily
- Training new analysts
- Always aim to meet site metrics
- Promoting 6S within the laboratories
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline and 3 years of experience in a pharma company.
Experience and Skills:
- Cell culture experience necessary
- Cell bioassay and Process impurity testing experience required such as DNA, ELISA and HCP.
- Proficient in Lab report writing..
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***