Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Chemistry Analyst – Dublin
- Dublin North
PE Global are currently recruiting for a QC Chemistry Analyst on behalf of our client based in Dublin:
11 Month initial contract
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a QC Chemistry Analyst. The successful candidate will be involved in the day-to-day routine Chemistry testing in the QC lab and in the transfer of Chemistry analytical methods to the laboratory.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Follow up-to-date practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations, and industry standards.
- Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process, and release testing.
- Reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
- Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
- Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications, and cGMP regulations.
- Ensure that cGMP standards are always maintained.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals
- Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- HPLC Experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Laboratory environment
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***