Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Lean Lab Specialist – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Lean Lab Specialist for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract hybrid position. The QC Lean Lab Specialist is responsible for managing the application and integration of Lean Six-Sigma methodologies and key continuous improvement processes across QC laboratory.
- Business Excellence partner and integral member of the QC Business Unit Leadership Team and functional departments through the development of business process standards in line with existing site standards, e.g. Standard Work, 6S, Digital Performance Management, A3 Problem Solving and Value Stream Mapping.
- Shape and lead site-wide change programs at site through lean & six sigma methodologies.
- Embed & sustain ‘Managing Site Performance’ business process standard through Digital Performance Management on site.
- Lead Site Continuous Improvement Projects & mentor QC initiative leads on lean methodology.
- Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
- Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
- Ensure all Site continuous improvement projects are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, quality-focused, and effective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, adaptable and collaborative approach to business challenges
- Incorporates different perspectives, backgrounds, and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, focused on high-performance teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions, helping others understand the value of Credo-based decisions.
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean Qualification
- Proven track record in leading significant project and/or change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organization.
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and demonstrated ability to lead the delivery of cross functional projects.
- QC lab experience
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***