Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
QC Micro – Shift – North Dublin
- Dublin North
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Micro Analyst on behalf of our client based in Dublin. This is an initial 12 month contract role – This position will work on a shift schedule.
The QC Microbiology Analyst will support the Bulk Drug Facility in Dublin with emphasis on microbiological testing such as Environmental Monitoring, Water sampling, TOC, Bioburden and Endotoxin.
You will be responsible for:
- Environmental and Facilities monitoring sampling and testing.
- Testing to support release and stability programs on site.
- Ensuring high cGMP, GLP standards are maintained while testing and adherence to schedules and targets to meet regulatory and business requirements.
- To ensure a high standard of housekeeping and safety is maintained in the Laboratory.
- Completion of project work and implementation of initiatives designed to improve the efficiency of the laboratory function/department.
- To keep management updated on issues arising within the laboratory.
- Investigate out of specification/limit results utilizing Structured Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis tools in conjunction with the Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor, QA and other relevant departments and to implement effective corrective and preventative actions while ensuring all investigations are closed with the specified lead-time.
- To train laboratory personnel and play appropriate role in the development, operation and evaluation of training/re-training programs.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in cGMP Quality environment.
- Experience in testing of sterile/non-sterile pharmaceutical /biopharmaceutical products.
- Good knowledge of current regulatory requirements for Microbiology / Sterility Assurance in support of cGMP operations supporting clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Degree in Microbiology or related science.
- The duties of this role are generally conducted in an lab environment. As is typical of a lab-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: lift/carry 15/30 pounds unassisted/assisted; work comfortably in a controlled environment with and around biological, infectious, and hazardous materials; gown/degown PPE; use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours.
We would prefer for you to have:
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Routinely takes an innovative approach in developing processes and procedures that are both efficient and compliant.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Planning/scheduling of own work and subordinates and ability to delegate tasks where appropriate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with other functions and sites in order to achieve functional, site and company goals.
Degree in Microbiology or related science.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***