Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- West Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Microbiologist for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract and this candidate may be required to work a 12/7 shift pattern.
- Performing bioburden testing on utility samples, drug substance and raw materials within the required hold times.
• Performing bacterial endotoxin testing on utility samples, drug substance and drug product within the required hold times.
• Carrying out the Minute Mouse Virus (MMV) by PCR and quantitative PCR (qPCR) testing of in-process samples.
• Perform compendial verification, method transfer/validation, and routine testing of in-process, drug substance and drug product samples in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements.
• Performing growth promotion testing of media and organism lots entering the laboratory.
• Performing microbial identifications using MALDI-TOF and MicroSEQ.
• Completing all laboratory documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
• Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered Specifications.
• Assisting in authoring and reviewing documentation, including SOPs.
• Providing support to other departments to ensure qualification and production schedules are adhered to.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a Level 8 degree in Microbiology or related discipline.
• At least 1 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
• A strong background in Microbiology and aseptic manufacturing is desirable but not essential.
• The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to work in a team based collaborative environment is essential
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +35321420313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***