Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
QC Stability Lab Analyst
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a QC Stability Analyst for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Dunboyne.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Laboratory Operations Stability Analyst in the Laboratory Operations. This role will be responsible for Quality Control Stability and associated laboratory activities.
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Be part of a motivated and high performing team.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and bring problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning and personal development.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators.
- Operate to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Author, Review and Approve Stability Protocols and Stability Reports
- Develop and enroll Stability Programs on LIMS
- Perform stability pulls as per Stability schedule
- Aliquot stability pulls in a timely manner and deliver to the relevant testing Laboratory
- Collate stability data in relevant stability reports
- Perform trending in a timely manner
- Assist in laboratory investigations as appropriate
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- 2-4 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***