Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Advisor for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Limerick.
This is an initial 12month contract position. This is a shift role.
Reporting to the Staff Quality Engineer, responsibilities of this role include working in a highly regulated environment and operating as the quality support person making quality assessments and decisions on shift.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Ensuring all product and processes are in compliance with Regulatory and Quality Systems requirements.
- Audit quality system for GMP/ISO compliance.
- Ensures adequate corrections are implemented on all non-conforming product and that actions are tracked and documented.
- Ensure all non-conformances are adequately bookended.
- Provides training and support to Operations team on Quality/GMP requirements
- Follow up with Shifts on close out of Operational issues to ensure timely release of product.
- Degree in a Science / Engineering discipline
- 2 Years’ Experience in an FDA regulated environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while meeting daily targets
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible work ethic
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Chloe on 0860200448 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***