Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst for an initial 12 month contract role with a leading multinational animal health client based in Speke.
- Chemical and/or microbial based analyses of purchased and manufactured materials, Utilities/EM, stability samples and non-routine samples. Report and approve results using standard laboratory systems ensuring all statistical monitoringcharts (paper and electronic) are updated in a timely manner.
- Conduct the equipment calibrations, maintenance and IQ/OQ that you are trained to perform.
- Assist the QCL Scientist/Equipment group when required, by participating in analytical investigations, investigate testing and method/equipment fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Follow lab purchasing procedures to ensure laboratory remains sufficiently stocked with standards/reagents and consumables. If trained and authorised to do so, purchase standards/reagents and consumables.
- Communicate with regulatory auditors such as GQA, MHRA, FDA etc in accordance with company policy.
- A Levels in science or higher.
- Particle size analysis experience.
- HPLC experience.
- Experience within a GMP environment.
- Karl Fisher.
- Loss on Drying (LOD)
- Assay – manual / autotitration.
- Gas Chromatographs (GC).
- Inorganic chemistry / wet chemistry.
- Identity test.
- Pharmacopoeia (USP / EP / BP)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org