Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Quality and Laboratory Specialist
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently hiring a Quality and Laboratory Specialist for our client based in East Cork. This is a 12 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensures compliance with cGMP’s, Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
- Executes all Quality Control activities to ensure timely & compliant launch of finished products.
- Executes all routine Quality Control testing to ensure timely & compliant release of finished products.
- Executes the finished product Exception Program.
- Supports regulatory requirements of finished products
- Supports the timely receipt and release of finished products.
- Prepares and executes method development, validation plans and protocols for the laboratory.
- Supports the document control system & record retention.
- Ensures laboratory equipment is calibrated & properly maintained at all times
- Executes and supports batch record reviews to ensure timely release of finished product according to schedule.
- Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures.
- Promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- BSc in a scientific discipline; minimum of two (2) years in a cGMP facility in a Quality Control role. Experience in HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) is required.
- Experience in using HPLC in a GMP environment.
- Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem solving teams
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of following instructions
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Good problem solving skills to evaluate quality problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance, cGMP and GLP.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on +353 83 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***