Food , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Quality Control Technician
We are looking for a Quality Control Technician for a immediate start – these roles are focused primarily on involvement in internal audits, quality monitoring, improvement of policies and ensuring adherence to current quality control measures on-site. This is a shift position – role is based a short drvie from Clonmel. Own transport essential in this regard.
Candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and managing the HACCP system on the
- Traceability and quality systems on the factory
- Daily Traceability checks in relation to all
- Introduction of new products and customers to the
- Ensuring production and staff areas are maintained to required hygiene
- Encouraging all staff members to recognise the importance of good hygiene
- Gathering, checking and filing the daily record
- Carrying out internal
- New staff
- Writing SOP’s where required
- Daily Factory and product temperature
- Metal detector checks (daily checks, calibrations, troubleshooting etc)
- Weekly Scales & temperature probe
- Carrying out product testing to defined
- Providing regular quality improvement information and performance reports to the management to identify quality problems and non- conformances.
Ideally candidates will have the following skills/core competencies:
A relevant qualification in Food Science or related discipline
Strong knowledge and daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc
Good written and verbal communication skills with a strong level of English
Previous industry experience or relevant college placement
Be a team player who also works well on own iniative.
Please forward CV asap as limited spaces available currently.