Engineering & Electronics
- Dublin West
This role is ideal for someone who wants to progress their career collaborating across multiple functional areas
- Support and document internal audits for compliance to regulations, agreements, standards and documented processes, of Market Companies and Distribution Centres.
- Guide the development of and improve comprehensive measurement systems for quality performance.
- Ensure systems to measure, assess risk and escalate quality events.
- Manage quality events to identify, bracket, correct, control and prevent defects.
- Lead and document internal quality procedure change efforts.
- Participate in quality system improvement initiatives.
- Support the training program of the region.
- Create Quality Management Reviews, in alignment with the business
- Support the coordination of field actions and escalations
- Perform and document Economic Operator Verification under EU-MDR
- You will be degree qualified, preferably a science degree, with experience of working in a regulated environment.
- At least 3-5 years in Quality Assurance in another function in the medical device, pharmaceutical or related industry experience.
- Exceptional communication skills to allow you to work effectively across various levels and teams
- A passion for continuous improvement.
- Lead Auditor training (ISO13485) – Desirable but not essential
- It would also be preferred if you were knowledgeable in EU-MDR regulations and have experience of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call William Cunnage on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to William.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***