Engineering & Electronics
- Dublin West
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer on behalf of our client based in Dublin. This is an initial 6-month contract role.
Working in our EMEA Commercial Quality (CQ) team, this role supports the Deliver organisation in the region. Based in Dublin, supporting a network of distribution partners across EMEA.
- In the role you will provide quality assurance leadership in the management of select third party logistics (3PL) sites engaged in the handling, storage and distribution of products.
- Provide support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state processes.
- Utilize various industry and process excellence standards on in daily quality operations, including ISO.
- Address and correct product and process complaints.
- Report on supplier performance metrics and participate in management review meetings.
- Co-ordinate audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to industry and other standards.
- Ensures comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects
- Prepare and present reports to management which outline current performance levels and potential areas of concern.
Education and Experience:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent is preferred, with 2+ year’s industry experience
- A strong and proven background in Quality roles, preferably in a heavily regulated industry, preferably in a life science sector (Pharma or medical device)
- Broad experience of Quality Management Systems processes
- Experience of handling external supplier relationships, with strong influencing or negotiating skills
- Personal skills needed include tact, open-mindedness, self-reliance and sound judgement.
- Effective communication skills are crucial with an ability to establish relationships internally and external
- Self-starter who is adaptable and able to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Kellie on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***