Engineering & Electronics
The role involves utilizing Quality Engineering tools and practices for the effective and efficient development and/or transfer of products/processes into commercial operations. The incumbent will also utilize Quality Engineering principles and problem solving skills to improve and maintain products/processes that are aligned with the overall Quality and Business vision. He/she will utilize appropriate risk management to prevent unanticipated failure modes and improve the capability of processes.
- Support Quality and Validation activities for product transfers and new product introductions.
- Responsible for ensuring conformance with current equipment, process, and systems validation regulations.
- Determine the implications of validations upon; Product Quality, Patient Safety, and Data Integrity.
- Assess effectiveness of measurement tools, destructive tests, non-destructive tests (measurement system analysis).
- Determine process inputs and factors for variation where process capability is required.
- Responsible for conducting (where appropriate) Installation, Operating and Performance Qualification (IQ,OQ, PQ)s.
- Develop pFMEA documentation to support processes as part of Validation process
- Partner with R&D and other cross functional partners to ensure the correct application of design controls, risk management and the investigation/correction of design failures/challenges.
- Conduct investigation, bounding, documentation, review and approval of non-conformances and CAPAs related to Materials projects. Escalation of quality issues as appropriate.
- Support root cause analysis activities related to material processes.
- Ensure all activities comply with GMP, ISO and quality system requirements.
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Engineering or Science with 2 years’ experience in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment
- 1 year in a similar capacity in a regulated industry (i.e. FDA/ISO)
- Experience working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment is preferred with an in depth knowledge of 21 CFR 820, CFR 11 and European regulations associated with the medical device industry.
- A thorough understanding of GMP/ISO and validation regulations.
- Technical training (Six Sigma Black Belt / Statistical Engineering) and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is preferred including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc.
- Problem solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3)
- Understanding of the NPI (New Product Introduction) process and Process Validation expertise is preferred
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Holly on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***