Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
- County Cork, Carrigaline, Ireland
PE Global is currently hiring a Quality Manager for our client based in the south east of Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure quality standards and GMP are implemented and adhered to in line with industry best practice, customer and regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for managing and implementing all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Preparing for and hosting, audits, customer visits, supplier visits, and visits from regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with good manufacturing practice.
- Maintenance and development of HACCP and BRCGS systems
- Ensure raw material and finished product evaluation, verification and specifications is completed.
- Implementing agreed product quality procedures and agreed standards including associated training and operator engagement. Strong product and factory focus
- Manage queries or complaints from customers in a timely manner.
- Lead the internal audit program.
- Report non-conformances and drive root cause analysis.
- Liaise with external contractors relevant to the technical role e.g. Pest Control, Chemical Suppliers, Calibration etc
- Ensuring site is ready at all times for unannounced audits
- Work closely with Production and Hygiene Teams
- Technical/Quality Background
- A motivated team player with exceptional attention to detail, strong communication & organisational skills as well as ability to lead a team.
- Performance driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Experience in a High Volume/High SKU Retail-Focused Business desirable
- IT literate
- BRCGS knowledge essential, along with retailer customer standards and audits
- Min 3 years quality experience in the food industry with a technical/quality background
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***