Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Manager for a leading Food Ingredients company based in North Cork.
This is a permanent position and previous experience working to the BRC Standards.
- Establish and implement Food Safety & Quality policies & programs.
- Establish and implement Health & Safety policies and programs.
- Set standards for quality, food safety, regulatory and ensure compliance to relevant standards.
- Develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS) including procedures standards and specifications.
- Set & review annual quality and health & safety objectives in co-operation with senior management.
- Risk assessments to be carried out when required.
- Internal auditing of the QMS and Food Safety System (include traceability, quarantine stock (etc).
- Experience working with the BRC
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 214520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***