Engineering & Electronics
Quality Systems Analyst
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Analyst on behalf of our client based in Cork. This is an initial 12 month contract role.
- This position will support the execution of the Site’s Quality Management System Processes and participate in Quality System projects.
- This person will drive the execution of the assigned processes to meet customer and business needs while ensuring the processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Manages specified quality system processes.
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner
- Utilizes quality tools to track, trend and communicate quality performance metrics in presentations/reports/dashboards.
- Understand and uses data, key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools or computer-based solutions to improve processes
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management.
- Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review, improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardizing processes. Lead and drive improvements as required
- Support the assigned processes during internal and external audits.
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Responds to and drive/ participates in investigations and corrective action implementation for identified quality issues including internal/external audits actions
- Assists in creating a culture of quality awareness and communicating the quality management system, GMP and associated documents and procedures to all staff
Education and Experience:
- Third level qualification (Science or an Engineering related discipline)
- Excellent PC, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficiency in applicable GMP/QSR regulations and in- depth knowledge of Quality Systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage the workload and as required, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that business needs are always met.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Kellie on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***