Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Quality Tech – Galway – Shift
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Quality Tech for our Medical Device client based in Galway :
This will be a rolling contract, evening shift work
- Preferred knowledge of Machinal test methods such as: Leak, Burst, Tensile, Particulate, Lubricity, Tracking, Optical Measurement & Torsion testing.
- Maintain compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Product testing, supporting design verification, R&D quality deliverables and operations line support.
- Review customer testing requirements in line with equipment and Test Method capability. Work with customer to determine test strategies.
- Execute Test Methods as per defined procedure
- Analyse Data and recording of test results.
- Review and update of test method Documentation.
- Organise/plan daily tasks to fulfil project timelines.
- Support the lab in their quality systems- including PEMAC’s, calibration.
- Review and update procedures as necessary.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- Assist with Product and laboratory investigations.
- Implement preventative and corrective measures where required.
- Perform internal audits as required.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical data to customers and management.
- The candidate should hold a minimum of HETAC Level 6 in a Technical/Science or a related discipline.
- Ability to lead process testing initiatives in the lab or using R&D testing equipment.
- Strong communication skills, computer literate, general knowledge of statistical tools including SPC would be an advantage.
Minimum of two years experience as a Quality technician in the above fields is desirable
Interested candidates should send their CVs to Audrey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02142979002