Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Quality Technician for our leading multi-national client based in Speke, UK.
Functions, Duties, Tasks
- Operations: Complying with cGMP and Feed Safety and hygiene requirements by following SOPs and accurately documenting activities. Carry out specified testing to improve the process yield and quality. Ensure water sampling schedule is adhered to.
- Maintenance: To include preparation and LOTO for planned and breakdown maintenance to comply with GMP/safety and environmental requirements and to ensure equipment performance and process continuity are maintained
- Problem Solving: Use diagnostic skills and experience to identify equipment and process problems and identify modes of failure and/or deviations and/or root causes.
- Documentation: Complete records e.g. BPRs, raise requisitions’, work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Improvement projects: Assisting installation and upgrading of plant equipment .Assist the development of operating procedures.
- Safety: Operate and maintain in accordance with safe operating procedures. Report EHS incidents and participate in root cause investigations and identification of countermeasures to prevent recurrence. Be proactive in carrying out active monitoring to identify and resolve issues which may lead to safety or environmental events.
- Information Technology: Use process control systems .Use business systems to support admin tasks (CMMS, Outlook etc.) Complete SAP transactions to Class A standards.
- Training: Own Learning Plan, share specialist skills and information gained through experience.
- Constantly participates in the Performance Management processes with regard to the setting of objectives and the development and the implementation of a personal development plan.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV. Please click the link below to apply, call Miriam on 0044 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***