- Full Time
Senior Quantity Surveyor required for permanent position with an Irish contractor who are expanding rapidly within the construction sector and have large projects based in Galway & Mayo.
- Prepare Tender Submissions including Take Offs/ Compile BOQ from drawings, Identify issues within the tender documents and Assess Drawings, BOQs & Work Requirements at Tender Stage.
- Prepare subcontract and suppliers procurement documents.
- Support the Project Delivery Team by negotiating and agreeing on works with subcontractors.
- Prepare monthly valuations, cost reports, cash flows, variations and submit final accounts in a timely manner.
- Advising on contractual matters – general and project level.
- Hold Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on residential, commercial and industrial projects in Ireland and/or the UK
- Highly motivated hard-working individual who can work on their own or as part as a team
- Experience multi-tasking, reprioritising, working independently and responding to inquiries
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***