R2R Senior Accountant
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently recruiting for an R2R Senior Accountant for a leading multi-national client based in East Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Execute accounting activities such as but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliation, intercompany accounting, other account analyses and closing activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete adjustments, accruals and other types of journal entries in accordance with the financial standards and controls framework
- Complete controls as per controls matrix guidance
- Responsible for legal entity ledgers within SAP, providing accurate and consistent accounting records
- Execute regional closing activities in accordance with the close calendar
- Complete US GAAP Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC740)
- Complete monthly / quarterly income tax accruals in accordance with US GAAP for SEC registrant
- Complete select Treasury activities including currency exposure and cash pool reconciliation
- Submit legal entity files for consolidation
- Complete analysis for quarterly balance sheet reviews with regional Finance Team
- Prepare and present variance analysis files for month end close sign off calls
- Preparation of statutory trial balances and manage statutory audit cycles.
- Maintaining statutory adjustment bridge for US GAAP to local GAAP.
- Provide timely and accurate audit deliverables to external auditors.
- Partner with other members of the EUFR&A Group to resolve and interpret technical accounting issues to drive best practices
- Participate in strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organization, achieving identified goals (financial or process)
- Promptly respond to ad-hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with EUFR&A Group and corporate service delivery guidelines
- Actively manage workload and escalate inefficiencies and concerns to the Record to Report Lead
- BA / BS in Finance / Accounting (or local equivalent)
- Professional accountancy Qualification -CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA preferred
- MS-Office, SAP experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within R2R (or accounting) functions within a shared service center function for a multinational corporation preferred
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Outlook and Excel)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***