AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global Healthcare seek a Radiation Therapist for a leading client in cancer treatment based in Dublin.
*Please note applicants must have CORU registration or be underway with their registration*
- Deliver radiotherapy services (pre-treatment and treatment) to patients in accordance with policies and procedures
- Be an integral part of the department and the Network.
- Relay and communicate information as required to patients and other staff.
- Participate in the education process of patients about their disease, treatment plans, side effects and outcomes.
- Quality assurance and calibration on a regular basis as required.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment service, maintenance, malfunction and down time.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures and protocols within the radiotherapy department.
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance program for the department and participate in audits.
- Maintain accurate information systems for clinical data in accordance with Network policies.
- Be registered on Radiation Therapists Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU. Candidates may apply if they are actively applying to become registered.
- Have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and professional ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- B.Sc. in Therapeutic Radiography or hold an D.C.R.T. (T) in Therapeutic Radiography
- Ideally have 2 years experience
Further information on this role, including benefits of working for our client, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse