AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Radiographer, Senior Sonographer
- Full Time
PE Global is seeking a Radiographer, Senior Sonographer for a leading Hospital located in Galway.
(Basic Grade can be considered)
- Be registered, or be eligible for registration, on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU. (https://www.coru.ie/)
- Provide proof of Statutory Registration on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU
- Have 6 years post qualification clinical experience.
- Possess a recognized postgraduate course relevant to the specialism (QQI Level 9) as recognised by the IIRRT and have no less than 4 years practical clinical experience working in the specialty.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the duties of the office. Including a high standard of suitability, management, leadership and professional ability.
- Demonstrate a high level of clinical expertise
- Demonstrate a good working technical knowledge of Radiological Equipment is essential
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Effective planning and organising skills
For further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your most recent CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse