Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
R&D Engineer level 2
PE Global is currently recruiting for a R&D Engineer Level 2 for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Galway.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- You will contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined / required by the business needs of the company.
- You will participate in establishing the most effective, reliable and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- You will provide technical support to product and process development and on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will be part of multidisciplinary teams who plan and implement the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans and undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business activities.
- You will support the introduction / implementation of product / process / materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will participate in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
- You will monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- You will effectively represent the client externally with our customers.
- You will document design / development / test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks
- You will design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot and provide technical skills during research and / or product development.
- You will design studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise.
- You may be involved in product research and development and / or clinical trials.
- You will translate research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
- Minimum of Degree level 8 in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
- Proven track record in innovative design, product development and validation.
- Medical device technology experience, ideally in interventional vascular devices would be advantageous.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***