Rebates & Commissions Analyst
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently hiring a Rebates & Commissions Analyst for our client based in East Cork. This is a 12 month FTC.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Complete Rebates and Commissions activities for several of the company Legal Entities managed by Rebates Ops team within Cork CoE.
- Rebates & Commissions activities include analyzing Agreements & maintaining their T&C’s in SAP, auditing the automated accrual process & reconciling the relevant reserve accounts on a quarterly basis as well as ensuring that Sales Agents and Customers are paid accurately & in a timely manner.
- The Rebates & Commissions Analyst role involves working with the direct & indirect Sales organization across the various divisions in the EMEA region, on an on-going basis.
- Role is responsible for executing all previously described activities in accordance with financial standards and other company policies, as well as SOX and other regulatory requirements.
- Role is also responsible for assisting with initiatives aiming at driving standardization, process improvement and optimization across the group.
- Analysts are expected to develop & maintain good professional relationships with the Business Units and deliver strong financial results through high levels of service
- Responsible for analyzing and setting up / maintaining customer Rebates & sales agents’ Commissions Agreements in SAP in a timely manner based on agreed T&C’s, for several of the company Business Units across Europe.
- Proactively work & communicate effectively with the direct & indirect EMEA Sales organization to drive the timely provision of such Agreements and validation of quarterly accrual calculations.
- Carry out quarterly audits of SAP’s automated accrual process & reconcile the Rebates & Commissions reserve accounts as part of the Quarter End Close process, to ensure financial accuracy & compliance with SOX & other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that payable Rebates & Commissions amounts are promptly approved by the Sales organization in compliance with the applicable Delegation of Authority matrix, and payments out to the beneficiaries are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and upgrade the Rebates & Commissions process documentation, as needed
- Comply with the Cork Center of Excellence service delivery model & guidelines.
- Achieve deadlines set by leadership or the business, and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met in a timely fashion.
- Function as a member of a team, demonstrating effective teamwork and relationship building.
- Part qualified Accountant or similar
- MS-Office and SAP experience required
- 3+ years Financial / Analytical experience required
- Experience in a multinational &/or shared services type of work environment preferred
- Comfortable working in a customer-focused environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills around accounting processes
- Proven ability to work in autonomy as well as in a team, in a rapidly changing context
- Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills are a must
- Any European language skills an advantage
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***