- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Recruitment and HR Administrator for a client based in Kildare. This role is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Prepare job advertisement detail in consultation with the Hiring Lead / HR Partner and monitor the campaign and re-evaluate advertising media, if appropriate, within timeframes
- Organise all aspects of the interview process including liaising with candidates, selection committee members and compiling and issuing of interview packs
- Communicate the outcome of the interview, make the formal offer, carry out all pre-employment checks, prepare and issue the employment contract
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with managers and staff in identified departments and across the facilit
- Communicate interview details to candidate, making certain s/he has all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics, etc.
- Approach and screen candidates via email and phone, providing a positive candidate experience
- Research and build talent pools for current and future roles, providing support for the Talent Acquisition team
- 2-3 years HR/Recruitment admin experience
- Degree, or substantial experience in a comparable role – essential
- Extensive social media expereince – using socail media in recuritment
- 12 months + of administrative support experience with experience as a recruiting coordinator working within either Agency or in-house
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Proven capability to work independently and on a cross-site team
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influence skills
- Exhibit a high level of personal ownership and confidentiality
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Advanced Outlook and Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on +353 83 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***