- Full Time
Recruitment Consultant required to join existing PE Global team
PE Global is a market leader in recruitment within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, IT, Finance, Food and Shared Services sectors.
We are currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our teams for leading clients across Ireland and UK.
You will have the following day to day responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates on a daily basis to fill roles released to PE Global from our existing clients.
- Dealing with Contract and Temporary opportunities.
- Work as part of a proactive, professional team.
- Provide first class customer service to Clients and Candidates alike.
- Must have a passion for placing candidates and experience identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates at all levels.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and working to targets.
- Previous Recruitment experience preferred, otherwise some experience in a Sales, Customer Service environment or previous Industry experience desired.
- Excellent negotiation skills and oral/written communication skills.
This opportunity has excellent long term potential and offers the opportunity to work with one of the leading Recruitment firms in the market.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or would like to have a discussion about the role, please contact me on email@example.com or call Ken Tierney on 021 4297900.
Senior technical recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, recruitment consultant, recruiter, technical recruitment, HR, recruitment job, recruitment consultant job Cork, permanent recruitment consultant job in cork, technical recruitment Cork, permanent recruitment job Cork.