Recruitment Manager – Life Sciences
- Full Time
- London Central
Award winning Recruitment agency PE Global are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our Life Sciences division based in Central London. The successful person will have a remote team working for them with and the remit to hire and grow their own team too. The candidate will work from our new office in central London but we are open to partial remote working too like a number of people in our offices. Excellent salary and package for the successful candidate.
About PE Global
PE Global is a UK and Irish recruitment business which works in a number of sectors, primarily in the Life Science / Healthcare and IT areas.
Duties of the role
• Recruit for clients in the clinical trials and life Science sector in the UK with concentration on six to twelve-month contracts and permanent positions.
• Business Develop and account manage current and new MSPs for Pharma/Med device/clinical companies in UK.
• Develop a sales strategy for the Life Sciences and technical areas.
• Reporting to the UK associate Director the ideal candidate will eventually take responsibility for all of Life Science/technical recruitment in the UK.
• Part of the PE Global senior management team so immediately involved in weekly management update zoom calls. Full visibility on company trading.
• Working from London office initially with the view of Hybrid working model
• KPIs to be agreed.
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Has previous 360 Recruitment experience within Life Sciences
- Blend of account management and project recruitment.
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and online resources e.g. Indeed, LinkedIn and CV Library.
- Excellent communication skill and the successful candidate will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
What can PE Global offer you:
- Flexible working options
- Extensive client and candidate base
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licences
- Excellent Base Pay
- Career Progression
- Pension Contribution
- Casual Dress-code, Brilliant Office Location.
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A fun environment where our wins are celebrated
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in a recognised and trusted recruitment business and wish to find out more about PE Global and this role, please reach out to Emma O’Keeffe or Dave Van Der Vegt on 020 3868 9000.