- County Dublin, West Dublin, Ireland
To support the end-to-end recruitment process across the various European regions and provide support to the entire HR team, for a 12-18 month fixed term period.
The responsibilities of the Recruiter will include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (Linkedin, Indeed, Facebook , etc.)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Measure conversion rates, including number of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews and get offers/hired
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases and communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Create and update job descriptions to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain the recruitment database with candidate records, outcome of interviews ect.
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience in a Recruiter role
- Hands on experience with sourcing technologies
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- A working knowledge of a European language. (Advantage)
- Experience of MS SharePoint in a corporate environment. (Advantage)
- A relevant qualification (Advantage)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***