Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
- Greater London
PE Global is currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager for a 12-month contract role with a leading multinational Biopharma client based in London.
- Support planning, preparation, and submission of clinical trials as well as other Health Authority Interactions in Europe and Globally.
- Provide operational and strategic insight to the project team regarding product development in Europe.
- Manage post approval activities to support product license and life cycle activities
- Communicating with regulatory consultants and CROs regarding product development plans
- Manage interactions and relationship with Health Authorities in Europe or other regulatory authorities as assigned
- Background in the pharma industry is essential.
- Proven ability to manage critical projects as a part of an interdisciplinary team with significant experience in managing clinical trial submissions.
- Preferable to have experience interacting with regulatory authorities, including help the preparation for key regulatory meetings.
- Prior experience managing regulatory submissions to ensure successful in time submissions to support the strategic and operational objectives.
- Thorough understanding of relevant drug development regulations and guidelines.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***