Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Specialist
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Specialist for a leading multi-national pharmaceutical client based in High Wycombe.
This is an initial 12 month contract with strong possibility of extension for the right candidate.
- The role is focussed on providing support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration (PLcR) capability based on the InSight for Registrations software platform
- This is a global role focussed on supporting the data needs in EU, US and Rest of the World
- The role will be part of a small team of regulatory data specialists and will require the job holder to have the ability to work independently in a virtual and matrixed environment
- The ability to prioritise work and liaise with both regional teams and InSight users globally to support effective use of InSight for Registrations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team of regulatory data experts operating in a matrix-managed and international environment
- Knowledge of regulatory business processes;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with XEVMPD submissions essential
- Experience of working with InSight for Registrations highly desirable
- Degree in Life Sciences or Data Management and/or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including attention to detail
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up to date CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***