Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Reliability Engineer – Cork
- SPOC for the execution & monitoring the IIM process and
- Reliability representative for the sites CAPEX projects
- Drive an integrated risk management approach for EHSS, Quality and technical reliability in a cost-effective way
- Develop standards across the equipment lifecycle using RCM (Reliability centred maintenance) methodology, apply integration into maintenance methods where applicable.
- Monitor and analyse the reliability performance, and drive root cause elimination & improvements
- Coordinate across engineering, maintenance and operations
- Working within the reliability team , the reliability engineer will shape the development of the integration into maintenance program for the site .This will include the employment of risk analysis tools to generate suitable maintenance plans for a number of CAPEX and OPEX projects.
- Ensure production equipment meets all relevant national and J&J Health, Safety and Environment requirements through completion of required assessments and documentation
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Develop and maintain a Credo & Behavioural Standards based culture within the Maintenance group.
- Work with Team Lead and/or Manager to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous cGMP and Maintenance experience preferred
- Previous API Experience 2 years +.
- Degree or higher award in Mechanical or other Engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
- SAP experience is an asset
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Strong organisational abilities and a hands-on mentality
- Reliability Engineering experience desirable
- Utilities management experience desirable
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org