Engineering & Electronics
Renewable Electrical Specialist
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting a Senior Onshore Renewable Electrical Specialist to work with a highly skilled and motivated team for an Energy Client based in Dublin.
The EBOP Specialist is to provide a high level of project and contract management of the Electrical Balance of Plant on multiple renewable and energy storage projects. This includes setting a high level of safety standards in every aspect of the work.
- To prepare and update the tender enquiry package including technical design and specifications.
- To review and critically evaluate tenderers’ submissions.
- To negotiate with tenders to achieve best value for the client
- To compilation and administer the contract
- To preparation & review design risk assessments and project H&S plans for design & construction teams
- To review contractors’ design submissions
- To inspect plant and materials in manufacturing plants, and works on site, to ensure the client’s specifications are monitor progress
- To provide relevant inputs and reporting to the project manager(s).
- Ensure all work produced by the project team meets quality requirements.
- To maintain a commercial focus.
- To Support the project manager(s) in the development of a suitable contract strategies which provide value for money for the client.
- To Lead & support to other team members and projects/development projects as required.
- Act as Lead engineer and/or CER lead engineer.
- Act as engineering lead in chosen renewable technology
- Minimum of seven years post-graduate experience in HV power industry and/or in the EBOP works associated with renewable and energy storage projects
- A proven track record in delivering substation and/or EBOP engineering projects
- Proven track record in Tendering, Tender evaluations, scoping, planning, design, costing, construction and commissioning assistance and oversight associated with substations and/or EBOP works within renewable and energy storage projects
- Strong knowledge of Engineering, Procurement & Contract (EPC) projects
- Strong Contractor negotiation skills
- Strong project management and contract management skills and knowledge
- A strong understanding of the electrical requirements associated with the development of Renewable energy project which can be used to help clients and partners make informed strategic decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding and experience of the PSDP processes.
- The demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Full drivers’ licence valid for use in Republic of Ireland
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV. Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client can assist with visa sponsorshipd***