Residential Site Engineer
- Full Time
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Residential Site Engineer to join our client, an award winning Residential Developer to work on new build projects in the Cork region.This is a permanent position and the role is offering excellent progression opportunities. The ideal candidate will gain exposure to Site Management
- Responsible for overseeing construction activities and ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using Engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors and workers on site in line with health & safety policy.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Maintenance of records such as labour, plant, and site activities.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction projects.
- Checking works as required
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Min 2 years industry experience with a residential or main contractor within the Irish Construction market.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma or construction management degree.
- Proficient in the use of Total Station and GPS.
- Strong system skills and proficient IT ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving licence
DOE- Candidates will be offered an excellent salay and benefits package.