Talent Acquisition Partner
- Dublin City Centre
The Purpose of the Role
To deliver a high-quality customer focused recruitment and career progression service, to attract, recruit and manage the career progression stages of the best calibre talent and provide an outstanding candidate experience. This is an administrative role to provide effective support to hiring/line managers in filling vacant positions in the university and managing the career progression points. The role holder is the main point of contact for hiring leads/line managers and candidates in recruitment/promotion competitions and is responsible for providing a professional, efficient and welcoming experience to all those who engage in the recruitment and career progression process.
The role-holder will require the following knowledge, skills and attributes for successful performance in the role.
- Degree, or substantial experience in a comparable role – essential
- HR professional qualification – essential
- CIPD membership / Qualification in a CIPD-recognised
- Up to date knowledge of Irish employment law and HR best practice, particularly in relation to recruitment and selection.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the relevant work practices, processes and procedures of recruitment in higher education and/or public sector.
- Knowledge of CoreHR personnel system or similar system for HR processing or management of recruitment competitions.
- A sound understanding of good practice in relation to equality and diversity for recruitment, selection and career progression.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail and the
- Understanding of the Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulations and principles of effective information security, and the ability to work with integrity and respect for confidentiality.
**Full job description available upon application
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV in word format to email@example.com or call me on 086-456 7430