RISK BUSINESS PROCESS & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Full Time
- County Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Risk, Business Process & Compliance Officer a Dublin based client.
- Supporting the SCA in management and mitigation of corporate, process, operational and/ or Project risk, while assisting with emerging and existing risk analysis.
- Assisting with the update and maintenance of the SCA Risk Register and operational event reports and ancillary risk documents to support various attestation requirements.
- Assisting with compilation of regular reporting to the SCA Senior Management Team.
- Undertaking reviews/ walkthroughs of existing and new processes, evaluating the adequacy of controls and highlighting opportunities for improvements where appropriate.
- Undertaking Peer Review of Claim Files.
- Undertaking SCA GDPR Compliance monitoring reviews.
- Documenting business processes.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of internal and external audits across the SCA.
- Tracking of audit findings and recommendations and supporting business in their successful implementation.
- Assisting with the review, development, and implementation of SCA and/or NTMA Policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the monitoring and tracking key SCA Risk and Control Indicators.
- Assisting with the management and maintenance of the SCA Quality Management System ISO 9001 accreditation and SCA QMS Governance documentation.
- Assisting on SCA Projects from a Risk, Business Process & Compliance perspective.
- Third level degree.
- An Accountancy, Risk or Compliance qualification or working towards same.
- Knowledge of Data Protection Legislation would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 would be beneficial.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the financial services sector or related business experience.
- Good understanding of Controls;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on an individual basis;
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***