Sales Engineer/Account Manager
- Full Time
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager on behalf of our client, a global leader in providing operational software solutions to the manufacturing, Oil+Gas energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and process industries. This is a permanent role that is offering a very competitive salary and a generous commission structure.
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record in solution selling into the process, energy, transportation (logistics), pharma or utilities industries.
- Build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems.
- Leverage the client’s global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of products and services.
- Use internal resources available in marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals.
- Provide assistance to the sales team related to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues to effectively leverage our domain experts and sales representatives to be able to apply community agreements to meet customers’ business goals
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with products and sales support applications according to guidelines established by through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
- Make written and verbal sales presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Engineering degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical or related field is a plus
- Proven direct sales experience, including building relationships with and selling to the enterprise level (calling on VP Operations, CTO, CIO and other Executives)
- Software and automation background preferred
- Successful track record of selling complex, high value software and product agreements ($3 million and above)
- Experience selling into the process, energy, transportation (logistics), pharma or utilities industries preferred
- Excellent communicator, capable of maintaining relationships as needed to cover multinational clients including account managers responsible for the sites
- Must be customer-focused, willing to learn
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel to customer sites is required
- Essential traits for success are those of being an outgoing, ambitious, self-directed, well-organized, autonomous type of individual
- Proven examples of working together on teams to be successful, rather than only being an individual contributor
- Good communication skills [written, verbal, and listening], personal tact and diplomacy, and excellent problem solving skills are mandatory
- Local language plus English understanding are required
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process and automation industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or to discuss the role further call Liam on 021-4297900