Salesforce / Veera CRM Administrator
- London Central
This is an initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension. This is a hybrid role with the successful candidates attending the client’s office in Central London 2 days a week and working from home for the remainder of the week.
This role will be Supporting the transition from the UK instance of Veeva to the global environment to ensure the client can maximise the use of Veeva CRM enabling a more customer centric approach and a 360 view of the customer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day Veeva CRM maintenance to include: database updates, helpdesk support, process requests and other administrative requirements generated from the system.
- Supporting the transition from the UK instance of Veeva to the Global environment through system validations, and implementing all technical and process requirements i.e., Structure/Products/Employee set up
- Support Veeva CRM system training alongside members of the CRM team, through the creation of training materials
- Deliver on the day-to-day system maintenance, identifying and resolving /escalating issues as appropriate to ensure optimal use Veeva CRM
- Deliver helpdesk support providing guidance to ensure all users understand and can effectively use Veeva CRM
- Understand CRM compliance with Data Protection and Privacy Laws and act in accordance with these when conducting CRM activities
- Experience in working with Veeva CRM with a good understanding of the infrastructure and terminology
- Ideally 3 years of experience with Veeva
- Ability to build relationships across networks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of problems, ensuring escalation as appropriate
- Ability to work effectively with customer facing teams to support training and query resolution
- Competent at learning new IT skills
- Technical skills: strong use of Microsoft office, including word, excel and outlook
- Ability to work through ambiguity and uncertainty
- Time Management and Prioritisation
- Understanding of CRM compliance, data protection and privacy laws
- Understanding of NHS and broader health landscape and implications for Veeva CRM implementation.
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Comfortable raising potential risks and having conversations with DOS Manager/CRM Optimisation Lead
- Works effectively with customer facing teams to drive the use of Veeva CRM ensuring we achieve our vision through training and query resolution
- works collaboratively with the team to surface issues and drive for timely decisions to ensure delivery on CRM requests
- Adaptability – Adapts willing and quickly to different challenges and situations
- Follow company policies, business practices and compliance guidelines including CRM activity compliance, data protection and privacy laws
- Understanding of business metrics requirements that need to be supported through Veeva CRM
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or send an up to date CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***