Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Scientific Data Reviewer
- Full Time
PE Global have an exciting opportunity for a Scientific Data Reviewer based in Co.Waterford. The purpose of this job is to review scientific test procedures used on client samples ensuring that accurate results have been produced.
- Responsible for reviewing data to the relevant regulatory standard, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for the review of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
- Data Reviewers are permitted to sign all technical documents within the company once their training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- Perform analytical testing when not engaged in Data Review activities.
- This person will ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Update any relevant documentation as required.
- Responsible for handling any customer related queries where necessary and liaising with their team to problem solve these queries if needed.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work.
- To ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 28 months experience in a GMP laboratory.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Niamh on +353 83 2033710 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***