Secretarial & Admin
Senior Administrator – Dublin
- Dublin South
PE Global are recruiting for a Senior Administrator for our biopharmaceutical client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Serves as a primary contact for one or more departments and coordinates and ensures timely completion of the group’s administrative needs.
- Diary management and organisation of activities
- Making travel arrangements
- Organisation of meetings – local and international, manages visitors travel arrangements
- Expenses administration
- Financial administration (purchase orders, invoices)
- Supports department communications and tracking of activities
- Customer Service – handles enquiries from internal stakeholders
- Provides guidance and orientation to new team members
- Completes specific projects and activities at the request of department heads to support efficient department operations.
- Is one of a team who provides back-up and support for each other as required.
- Any other tasks/projects assigned as per manager’s request.
Educations & Experience
- Experience in personal assistant/administration support roles to Director level
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills, with strong attention to detail
- Competent in MS office tools – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, Visio
- Experience of organizing congresses/meetings involving stakeholders from multiple organizations, both local and international
- Planning and organization skills
- Ability to adjust to shifts in priorities
- Self-confident and assertive in working with senior management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive/solution orientated approach
- Attention to detail in preparing reports
- Personal accountability to see matters through to completion
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****