Building Services Coordinator
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with one of Ireland’s leading main contractors. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Building Services Coordinator to join the team in Dublin.
Join our clients dynamic team as an MEP Coordinator and take on a pivotal role in overseeing MEP services for major projects with a leading Main Contractor. If you’re passionate about coordinating all phases of MEP services and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
🔍 Key Duties:
- Coordinate all phases of MEP Services from pre-construction to project completion
- Manage utility connections and liaise with design teams and subcontractors
- Ensure implementation of MEP deliverables and monitor installations
- Chair coordination meetings and provide regular updates to project teams
- Lead the commissioning process and ensure compliance with health and safety standards
- Assist in the production and upload of BCAR documentation
👨💼 Skills / Experience Required:
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft suite
- Ability to navigate BIM Models
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and be part of a dynamic team working on exciting projects, apply now! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to grow and excel in your career as an MEP Coordinator.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michaela on +353 83 4009747 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***