Health & safety
Senior EHS Advisor
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
Senior EHS Advisor required for a permanent role with a leading construction company in Co. Dublin.
The successful candidate will focus on promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across a site or multiple sites base on needs as they arise. Candidate must have the flexibility to lead a team on one project or move across a number of smaller projects managing EHS personnel.
- Manage all EHS aspects for a Main/ PSCS Contractor.
- Implement the company’s health, safety, and environmental policy, procedures and management systems in line with OUR ISO 45001 SMS.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, EHS, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Deliver Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Compile EHS reports for senior management and presenting on this report where required.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace.
- Involved in the development and delivery of Safety training as required.
- Liaise with clients, consultants & various regulatory bodies on all EHS aspects for day-to-day operations on site where required.
- Ensure the role of PSCS/Main Contractor is being, compile Construction Plans, Safety Statements, RAMS and ensure etc.
- Minimum Level 8 Diploma in Health and Safety Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years previous experience working within a fast-paced construction industry environment with a main contractor/ PSCS.
- Hold a full, clean driving license.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel and power point skills.
- Exhibit good presenting skills for presentations and training.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Experience setting up, implementing and managing Integrated Management System in compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland & UK***