Senior Finance Analyst
- Full Time
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst on behalf of a leading multinational based in Carlow. This is a 10 month contract.The role forms part of an All-Ireland Accounting to Report supporting several entities under a standardized global framework. This team operates virtually across Ireland servicing entities in Cork, Tipperary, Carlow, Dublin and now Meath
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Execute in-country ATR activities / processes (including US GAAP / local reporting,) and perform period end adjustments to support the closing process for any of the entities under the All-Ireland remit.
- Liaise with Centers of Excellence in the delivery of their services
- Mapping and reconciliation of financial transactions and service fees associated with the TSA
- Support the Tax and treasury team in the transactions required to support the integration
- Liaise with the Global / Regional ATR teams to support transactional activities and record entries into the ERP system, while ensuring compliance with all quality / control requirements
- Support balance sheet account reconciliations within the Blackline framework and follow-up of open items
Audit & Control Environment
- Work with internal and external auditors on providing the requested schedules/information and coordinate the follow-up of outstanding questions/queries
- Coordinate MCAAS / PwC virtual audits covering Sox, US GAAP/Group, Statutory and Business Integrity audits across the GHH, MAH, MMD entities in scope.
Process Improvement & Issue Resolution
- Support system and business process change management associated with the integration
- Partner with ATR process owners to support and enable change efforts to drive continuous improvement
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and / or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and / or policies)
Key Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in General Accounting, Tax Reporting and Month End Close Processes.
- 5 Years PQE, from a multi-national company within a regulated industry.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP/Blackline is desirable.
- Hands on experience in a Sox compliant controls environment.
- Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work on own initiative.
- Work with virtual teams as well as the ability to influence without authority.
- Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***