Senior Intercompany Accountant
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently hiring a Supervising Senior Intercompany Accountant for our client based in East Cork. This is a hybrid, permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for the timely completion of Regional (EMEA / NAM / LATAM / APAC) intercompany accounting activities
- Execute business accounting activities such as but not limited to Monitoring, Maintaining, Creating, Processing, Closing, Reconciling & Tracking of transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Investigate OOB and resolve differences
- Preparation of reconciliations, including aged analysis, and uploading into Blackline
- Raising and settlement of invoices in line with all applicable statutory requirements: accounting, tax, and treasury
- Complete adjustments, accruals, and other types of journal entries
- in accordance with the financial standards and controls framework
- Assist in the execution of specific controls within accounting processes and other general accounting activities
- Help to maintain Intercompany Billing Tool and ledgers within SAP, providing accurate and consistent records of assets, liabilities, and transactions
- Partner with local finance on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, local GAAP, Tax accounting rules along with SOX where applicable
- Comply with Global COE and business unit service delivery guidelines
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience within RTR (or accounting) functions within a shared service centre function for a multinational corporation preferred
- BA / BS in Finance / Accounting (or local equivalent).
- Professional accountancy Qualification such as, CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA recommended.
- SAP experience
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Intercompany reconciliation responsibility and experience is a strong advantage
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***