Senior Investment Analyst – Dublin
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting a Senior Investment Analyst on behalf of our client based in Dublin CC. This is a permanent, hybrid role.
- Contribute to best-in-class commercial analysis, as well as adherence to legal, risk, economic impact and ESG requirements.
- Contribute to significant elements of new transactions as well as various portfolio management activities.
- Support deal teams in negotiations with a wide range of third parties.
- Set scope of analysis, organising external advisors as required while project managing investments through the Investment process and working with all relevant stakeholders.
- Produce very high quality and impactful papers and presentations.
- Communicate with impact and clarity at senior levels to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to origination activities that identify appropriate transactions that can deliver commercial return and economic impact.
- Work efficiently and constructively with other Investment Analysts, Managers and Directors across the full range of the Fund’s investment activities.
- Contribute to on-going process improvement initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Have a third level degree in a relevant area – finance, accounting, economics, engineering, or equivalent. An advanced degree and/or professional qualification is also helpful.
- Demonstrate experience in corporate finance to include structuring equity, debt and fund investments as well as other related areas.
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience making and/or managing debt and equity investments, as well as familiarity with fund structures.
- Prior exposure to different sectors, with an ability to rapidly become knowledgeable in a particular sector.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation – and comfortable interacting with senior counterparties.
- Diligent, high attention to detail, self-motivated, a clear and independent thinker.
- A flexible team player.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****