AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Senior Occupational Therapist (Maternity Cover)
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is hiring a Senior Occupational Therapist for our client located in Mayo. (Maternity Cover)
- Effectively prioritise and manage a clinical caseload and to demonstrate effective team working as a component of efficient case management.
- Comply with all departmental and organisational policies.
- Conduct all assignments and communications in a professional, efficient and confidential manner
- Co-ordinate and deliver quality Occupational Therapy services in line with best practice, and oversee and monitor the standards of Occupational Therapy practice delivered.
- Operate the Occupational Therapy services within approved budgetary parameters
- Promote and disseminate Palliative Care research relating to Occupational Therapy.
- Provide support and supervision to Occupational Therapy students so as to ensure that professional standards are maintained.
- Work in a safe manner with due care and attention to safety of self and all other persons in the workplace.
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification.
- Be registered as an Occupational Therapist with CORU.
- Applicants must be in Ireland and eligible to work.
- Minimum of five years post qualification experience, some of which is with a palliative population, specialist or generalist.
- Experience of complex case management and multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Clean Full Driver’s Licence
- Be registered as a member of AOTI (desirable)
For further information on this role, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse