Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Senior Pharmacist for a leading multi-national Healthcare client based in Cork City.
The duties of the position include:
- Participation in the ward clinical pharmacy service in addition to dispensary-based inpatient and outpatient services.
- Advising medical and nursing staff on the safe, effective and economical use of medicines.
- Assisting in further development of the clinical pharmacy service, clinical audit as well as policy and protocol updates.
- Co-operation in the development, implementation and ongoing review of the hospital medication management system
- May involve working in the aseptic compounding unit/oncology service following adequate training.
- Saturday work on a rotational basis.
- Undertaking continuous education to ensure knowledge of and familiarity with new developments/methods related to the medical field.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in Pharmacy.
- Comprehensive experience in a hospital setting is desirable but not essential.
- Be registered or eligible for registration in the Register of Pharmaceutical Chemists of Ireland.
- Have satisfactory post-qualification experience; preferably in a hospital setting is desirable but not essential.
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to quality improvement.
- Oncology experience is desirable but not necessary.
- Be eligible to work in Ireland and available to commence as soon as possible.
Please click on the link to view a full list of our jobs on our website – https://www.peglobal.net/
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353832033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***