Senior Project Coordinator – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a Senior Project Coordinator for our pharmaceutical client based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid role (3 days onsite and 2 days remote).
- Role of Project Co Ordinator in EMSI is to manage projects within the team
- Primary goal is to keep project deliverables on track to ensure no supply disruption
- Build out Plan/EMSI approach under the programme masterplan
- Identify activities, milestones, associated risks associated with project plan
- Work with other workstream leads to identify detailed cutover activities and timings
- Work with SMEs and EMSI/Plan leaders to identify processes and change impacts for all flows and scenarios, with no associated negative service impact (e.g., intercompany flows).
- Define and perform detailed supplier communication campaign to inform of impact and timing of change, supporting Belmont communication campaign also
- Update existing work instructions to reflect change
- Work with Planner and Supplier communities to identify purchase orders to be transferred over the cutover period- measure of success all POs by x date into BIC
- Expand professional network in EMSI and project teams
- Look for synergies between Bespoke, Belmont and other associated projects to leverage common activities.
- Mitigate any service impacts with the Programme team as part of the transition
- Supports deployment leads and suppliers for Supplier Collaboration projects
- Works with Windchill SMEs to escalate and answer system-related queries
- Works with the MD ERP PM team to escalate repeated on-boarding challenges
- Ensure process stability post go live
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business Systems, Engineering, Production / Supply Chain Management, Lean Operations.
- 5+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience: Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry/ Electronics preferred
- Green Belt or Black Belt six-sigma certification desired
- Planning qualifications – APICS or equivalent desired
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Office).
- Working knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Previous experience in a regulated industry preferred.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****