Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior QA Val CQV
PE Global us currently recruiting for a Senior QA Val CQV on behalf of our client based in Meath. This is an initial 11 month contract role.
Provide Quality oversight on the design and qualification activities as part of the design, construction, qualification and start-up of the new BioNX facility.
- Supporting the qualification and validation activities and agreeing best practices in line with applicable GMP Regulations.
- Quality SME for the execution and reporting phases of the qualification and validation activities associated with the BioNX facility.
- Review and Approve all documentation where required specific to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Ensure any investigations / deviations associated with the validation activities are thoroughly investigated and closed in a timely manner
- Oversee the Project Change Management Process and approve Project Change Requests where required.
Education and Experience:
- Significant experience in a QA/Validation related position within the pharmaceutical or life-sciences industry.
- Strong experience with Validation in project related activities i.e. Experience of the Validation lifecycle particularly the qualification of process equipment, utilities and HVAC associated within a Drug Substance facility.
- Strong experience in Validation to ensure compliance to Annex 15, EU regulations, applicable US FDA Guidelines and ASTM E2500
- Strong experience of Computer System Validation regulations in line with 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 and Annex 15.
- Knowledge and understanding of EU and US cGMP regulations with respect to the validation, production and testing of pharmaceutical and/or biological products.
- Track record of utilizing Risk Based Approaches to Qualification / Validation activities.
- Strong track record of identifying, escalating and correcting compliance issues and implementing process improvements.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Kellie on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***